CASUAL BAND BOOKING AGREEMENT
THIS CONTRACT, entered into on this __ day of ________, 20__, is for the personal services of the Musician(s) for the performance described below. The undersigned Employer and the undersigned musician(s) agree and contract as follows:
1. NAME OF MUSICIAN(S):
2. NUMBER OF MUSICIAN(S):
3. NAME AND ADDRESS OF PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
4. DATE(S) OF PERFORMANCE:
5. TIME(S) OF PERFORMANCE:
6. WAGE AGREED UPON:
8. PAYMENT OF BALANCE TO ____________________ MADE IN U.S. CURRENCY OR CERTIFIED CHECK AT THE END OF PERFORMANCE.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS:
10. This contract constitutes a complete and binding agreement between the employer and the musician(s). AGENT acts only as agent and assumes no responsibility as between the employer and the musician(s).
11. In case of breach of this contract by Employer, the Employer agrees to pay the amount stated in Section 6 as mitigated damages, plus reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, and legal interest.
13. The Employer agrees to be responsible for harm, loss, or damage of any kind to musician(s) person or property while located at the place of performance (Section 3 herein).
The persons signing for Employer and the Musician(s) agree to be personally, jointly and severally liable for the terms of this contract.
For Musicians For Employer